Vollzeit Junior Social Media Editor (m/f/d)
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With 1000 employees from over 62 nations and 12 subsidiaries in Europe, North America, and Asia, Statista derives its innovative energy from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
The Infographics Team is the newsroom of Statista. It consists of experienced data journalists and graphic designers and creates daily infographics on all topics from technology, business, politics and society as well as entertainment and sport – for our media partners, our own newsletter, for Facebook or Twitter.
- Supporting the coordination of the activities on our social media channels for international markets
- Creating social media posts and support the development of new engaging content formats
- Monitoring social media channels, creating relevant reports to be used for an ongoing strategy optimization
- Community moderation and close collaboration with our international team of data journalists and designers
- Enthusiastic user of social media channels and experience with relevant social media platforms & analytics tools : Twitter, LinkedIn, IG, Facebook – other channels are a plus
- Passion for global news, data journalism and trends in tech, business/economy, media and society
- Strong interest in creating new formats
- Native-level written and spoken English – other languages are a great plus.
- Concise and clear writing style
- Independent, creative and structured work style
- Cover letter is mandatory
- High level of autonomy
- Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility
- Opportunity to grow quickly into mentor and/or leadership role
- Professional development
- Statista University – extensive training offer and individual coaching
- Extensive offer in the field of health promotion
- Dynamic, international team
- A team-oriented transfer of know-how
- Located directly within Hamburg’s city center
- HVV Profi Card
Statista GmbH • Talent Acquisition • Johannes-Brahms-Platz 1 • 20355 Hamburg • firstname.lastname@example.org