Vollzeit (Junior) Social Media Manager (m/f) – Germany
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
For our customer – a well-known and internationally operating insurance company – we are looking for
a (Junior) Social Media Manager (m/f) – Germany.
- Supporting the development and implementation of a comprehensive social media strategy across various platforms
- Managing budgets, launch schedules as well as campaign and marketing objectives
- Creating digital content and social media communication material, tools and processes
- Identifying new tools, practices, social media and technology trends
- Defining key performance indicators and helping to implement measurement, analytics and reporting methods
- Monitoring effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs
- Building a strong, engaging and brand-appropriate voice in social channels to drive lead generation, viewership and user engagement
- Proactively managing an online presence, which supports the brand positioning, marketing and business objectives while keeping the customer in the center
- Protecting the brand’s social media reputation
- Focusing on SEO best practice to improve natural rankings whilst reflecting the brand
- Working closely with the rest of market management (digital, brand and client teams) as well as key stakeholders
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a corporation or as a Creative Director or Key Account Manager with a conceptual focus in an agency
- Advanced knowledge of social media sites, online customer relations and social applications
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and respective participants and tools (Adwords, Google Analytics, Hootsuite)
- Experience in dealing with queries, complaints and issues caused via social media platforms, as well as crisis management
- Proven understanding of community building techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding track record in creating and implementing integrated marketing campaigns with a digital emphasis
- Native speaker of local language and fluency in English
- Experience and understanding of business and consumer needs in the insurance industry
- Intellectual curiosity, a thirst for knowledge and continuous learning
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker who can develop best-in-class ideas and make decisions around big socially-led campaigns
- Team-player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Broad marketing skills with an emphasis on social channels
- Self-starter who takes initiative and has the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven social or political engagement in a leading position is a plus
WAY recruits highly qualified candidates and fills vacancies and projects in commercial and technical fields.
- Exhibition & Events
- Finance & Accounting
- Sales & Marketing
- Office & HR
- Training & Qualification
- Information Technology
Could we convince you?
Please send us your relevant application papers including your desired salary and your availability.
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact Stephanie Kaeppeler +49 (0)89 – 80 99 11 463.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
Tel: + 49 (0)89 – 80 99 11 450
Fax: + 49 (0)89 – 80 99 11 451
WAY Group is a brand of WAY GmbH.