As (Junior) Social Media Manager TikTok you are one of the faces on our global TikTok channel. Together with your colleagues you create inspiring TikTok content and therefore have an important key function within the Social Media team! With your help, creativity and passion for interior we want to bring our global short-form videos to the next level. This position is limited for 2 years and located in Munich.
Vollzeit (Junior) Social Media Manager TikTok (m/f/d)
What you’ll do
- independent creation of entertaining TikTok content for our global TikTok account
- constant development of our content formats and daily research to obtain new format ideas and insights on trends, which are implemented together with team colleagues
- analysis & interpretation of the performance of our videos in order to guarantee a continuous improvement in performance
- offering interesting and exciting insights into various topics related to home & living (e.g. furnishing tips, interior hacks, etc.), as well as behind-the-scenes insights into our corporate culture
You come with
- first relevant experience in the field of social media
- creativity, passion for interior and passion for the implementation of creative video concepts revolving around home & living
- a good sense of aesthetics and a great feel for on-brand content
- passion and fun for TikTok
- open & communicative manner, hands-on attitude and ability to work in a team
- fluency in English
What you can expect
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel“
What are you waiting for? We are looking forward to your application! Please also send one creative TikTok video created by you on either a TikTok trend, nice DIY or anything else that you think could be trending on TikTok to your contact person Lea Unrath. She will also help you with any questions regarding the job.
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 1,900 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522m of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ’shoppable magazine‘, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.