Vollzeit PR & Social Media Manager (m/f)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
PR & Social Media Manager (m/f) Germany.You are a talented storyteller and communications professional dedicated to raising awareness, building up a strong network and driving engagement in our Social Media channels. You’re responsible for creating an enviable image of mytaxi within the German market by developing and executing effective PR, communications, Social Media and media relations programs. This role reports to the Senior Marketing Manager Germany.
- Own our Social Media channels, provide content and take part in the Social Media relaunch to engage audiences and raise awareness
- Develop a communications plan (PR & Social Media) including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Coordinate PR activities and develop a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR and Social Media results within the German market team and share best practices company-wide
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships and sponsorships
- Maintain a keen understanding of trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Work closely with the German marketeers on intersectoral strategies for the German mytaxi market
- Several years of PR & Social Media experience
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations and Social Media campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills in both German and English
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Event planning experience is a plus
What can we offer you?
mytaxi prides itself on a strong team spirit and simple company culture. Our teams organise themselves in established agile working environments and everyone works flexibly and independently. Every single employee is a part of our success story and so, open communication and a fair feedback culture come naturally to us. We are passionate problem-solvers who always listen and understand before we act. By working together – with each other, customers, drivers and cities – we make things better. Besides a lot of fun and potential to make a real difference, we offer:
- Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Free online language courses
- Have your birthday off
- …and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, regular team events, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!
Who we are:
With over 10 million downloads and 100,000 taxi drivers, mytaxi is the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 50 cities within 9 European countries. We provide the direct connection between passenger and driver. Our vision: Create everyday magic in city movement.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, our plan is to expand and revolutionise the taxi market. Currently, mytaxi has over 300 highly motivated and extremely talented employees who are helping to create simple, data and technology driven solutions for the future.