Vollzeit Senior Social Media Manager Global (m/w)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
Organisation Red Bull Media House
Areas that play to your strengths
(all the responsibilities we’ll trust you with)
- In a nutshell
In this role you will be responsible for all of Red Bull’s global branded social media properties. You will oversee a large team of channel managers, community managers, project managers, and video editors. Your key responsibility is to ensure that the company’s objectives are communicated across our global social properties. You’ll work closely with a variety of stakeholders internally and externally, and be accountable for the voice, tone, and curation of our global Social Media channels.
- Managing Resources
You’ll be responsible for a 24/7 channel management team around the globe. You’ll lead and develop this large team of internal and external resources, taking a hands-on approach with developing talent and supporting their growth. You will ensure that all channel mangers have the correct education, tools, and content to engage our key audiences.
- Oversee Brand Activation
You will need to provide support, strategy, and execution on a handful of brand marketing projects.
- Analytical Decision Making You’ll work closely with our analytics team to ensure that we are optimizing our reach and interaction potential with key audiences. Another exciting aspect is the optimization of all videos for each particular platform.
- Oversee global social media presence One aspect of this role will be to manage the strategy and programming for our global social media accounts (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Giphy,…) and exploring any new possible platforms.
- Push the boundaries of Community Management You will push the boundaries of community management not only by overseeing their strategy, but also by building an analytic-based community engagement funnel and ROI calculation. Providing support, guidance, and execution on several brand projects is part of this role as well.
- Real-time Content Creation You have the opportunity to manage an editing resource that will be responsible for generating real-time content for all of our channels.
Your experience includes:
(proven performance in)
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in large reach Social Media account management
- Background in performance-based social media marketing
- Experience in developing loyal audiences through social media
- Strong understanding of online and social media technology landscape
- Experience in leading a team and able to manage large global teams
- Proven ability to strengthen stakeholder relationships within a team
- Excellent understanding of the relationship between paid and organic social media initiatives
- Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully, with minimal supervision
- Deep knowledge of sports and culture
- Lover of memes
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, public relations, business, or similar field
Fluent in English, multilingual a bonus
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Red Bull. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 1768 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.