Vollzeit Social Media API & Project Manager for Lufthansa
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
GTS Group is the worldwide service center network of Lufthansa German Airlines with 9 locations in 8 countries. GTS is responsible for customer care in the Lufthansa group serving a large portfolio with more than 360 services in 41 markets and 25 languages. This includes answering inquiries about products, prices or reservations and also supporting question about the website www.lufthansa.com.
As one of the most active airlines in Social Media Lufthansa drives unique innovations in the industry and is setting standards in regard of customer interaction with its social media activities. With more than 1.2m fans on Facebook and more than 100.000 followers on twitter and foursquare Lufthansa is one of the biggest international airlines.
The Lufthansa Social Media Team is looking with its high standards and professionalism for a driving personality with passion for social and the airline & travel industry.
The Social Media Team is based at the Squaire at Frankfurt Airport, Germany, close to the Lufthansa Aviation Center (headquarter).
• Project management of complex social media activities and applications (especially Facebook apps, foursquare, twitter)
• Steering & handling of all interface (API) questions regarding internal & external systems, especially in regard of SocialCRM
• Strategic input for crucial longterm technical decision in regard of social & API architecture
• Evaluation and development of app ideas, incl. feasibility check of technical proposals and milestones
• Ideation, creation and realisation of social media projects, also large scale and on international level
• Responsibility for successful conception, launch and marketing of social media activities on own and third-party platforms
• Precise budget planning for all activities & sole responsibility to be in time & in budget
• Close coordination with all relevant partners and third parties involved
• Developing “social-by-design” logic and interaction in apps, GUI and communication
• Creation of engaging activities to drive customer involvement, fan participation and word-of-mouth
• Develop and execute fan/follower/influencer activities
• Strengthen natural search listings and SEO by social media
• Develop and facilitate partner initiatives, especially on the technical side with APIs, as well as provide guidance on monetization / valuecreation efforts along all social media activities (incl. social commerce)
• Strong interaction with worldwide colleagues and markets for optimal information flow
• Advising local markets especially on technical aspects of social media along their platform activities incl. training of staff where necessary
• Coordinate external technical partners, developers and agencies
• Monthly reporting of realized activities besides regular roadmap & resource planning
• Being part of the Social Media Crisis Team
• Depending on your competences, background and interests responsible for the further development of one of our strategic topics like communities, video or gaming
• Ideally software engineering degree with marketing, business, communications or equivalent experience
• Profound working experience of at least 3-5 years in online, ideally social media environment focussing speed-to-market, innovation-driven projects
• Solid knowledge of standard social APIs from Facebook, twitter and foursquare (or other location-based-services is a plus).
• Sound understanding of interface management for data, especially customer-relationship-management software (CRM)
• Strong track record of project management skills and assertiveness with a persuasive spirit to focus on the right tasks and priorities in a complex environment
• Experience in social-by-design concepts and intelligent setup of user flow and GUI / user-interaction concepts
• Excellent social competences to cope with difficult situations of complex projects in large scale organizations and multi-party coordination
• Teamplayer committed to contribute to the team and to build a positive spirit while able to work with a minimum of guidance and still manage a heavy workload
• High responsibility and persistency in pursuing goals, strong in multi-tasking
• Enjoys working in a multi-cultural international setup, open for travel
• Superior understanding of social media environment and social mechanics
• Strong analytical and conceptional thinking skills for thought-out concepts and evaluation of proposals
• Used to improvise and stress resistant, willingness to be part of the crisis team during exceptional situations & working times if temporarily necessary
• Willingness and ability to challenge conventional thinking and established practices
• Excellent English and German skills, third language is a plus
• Creativity, curiosity and drive to set leading industry standards in social media
• Standard knowledge of MS Office tools like Powerpoint, Word, Excel but also of common social media tools like tweetdeck, hootsuite, cotweet etc. and online social media search engines & stat counters (e. g. twittercounter)
• Passion for social media, strong communicator with personal activities like tweeting, blogging etc. are seen as a special asset
• A very strong plus is a background and knowledge in the gaming industry, especially social games and their mechanics