Vollzeit Social Media & Community Manager, Home Office möglich
We are currently looking for a Social Media & Community Manager to join our global marketing Team in Lüneburg, Germany.
In this position, you will play an integral role in delivering creative digital solutions for DEDON on global channels, while connecting multi-faceted internal and external teams in a fast-paced and nimble environment. Partnering closely with the creative and communication teams, you will contribute strategically and tactically to the success of each campaign development. As the owner of all Social Media schedules and timelines, you will be required to be resourceful in solving day-to-day problems while cultivating a collaborative and playful work climate.
- Manage all DEDON social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Maintain social media editorial plans as well as the responsibility for a smooth operation in the collaboration with all stakeholders
- License, track, and renew all images and videos acquired for social media platforms and other digital usage
- Collaborate with the creative team regarding the creation of social content and managing social media budget spending
- Oversee the internal fulfillment of all media guidelines / best practices
- Be Responsible for an excellent quality and the timely execution of all assigned projects
- Develop and maintain an open communication and transparent project plans for a smooth internal operation
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Communication or a similar traineeship
- You already have several years of professional experience working in digital / social media marketing at a leading agency or a global luxury- or retail brand
- You are always abreast with the latest social media, marketing and tech trends
- You have a strong Hands-On mentality as well as the ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- You possess an exceptional standard of interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Your past experience includes creative content development, production and working with social media KPI’s
- You are a passionate, motivated and well-organized Person, who feels comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- You are an experienced professional who possesses the ability to work alone with minimal direction, whilst quickly integrating with the team
- Solid knowledge and passion for luxury and furniture brands is a plus
- An exceptional working environment, where innovative thinking and independent working is encouraged
- Modern office spaces
- A company gym
- Free lunch and beverages in our Restaurant
- Great company events
- Company pension plan
- Flexible working time and Home-Office option
Please submit your application including earliest availability and indication of salary expectations online.
Ida Wittneben is looking forward to receiving your application.
DEDON GmbH · Zeppelinstraße 22 · 21337 Lüneburg · Telefon: +49 4131/22 44 70 · dedon.de