Homeoffice Social Media / Community Manager (m/f/d)
Every generation has a right to safe food, and we support farmers to connect them to markets where they can sell their safely and sustainably produced agricultural products by developing and implementing farm assurance systems that are based on facts and recognized across the supply chain.
GLOBALG.A.P. is a trademark and a set of standards for good agricultural practices (G.A.P.). FoodPLUS GmbH is a limited liability cooperation registered in Cologne, Germany. It manages all company’s activities worldwide from standard setting through services for its partners, marketing, certification management to integrity and serves as legal entity to hold the international GLOBALG.A.P. and GGN (consumer label for GLOBALG.A.P. certified farms) copyrights.
For our GGN Label we are immediately looking for a Social Media/Community Manager (m/f/d) in full-time (39h/week). The GGN Label stands for certified, responsible farming and transparency. It is designed to help guide consumers in their day-to-day grocery shopping. Promoting safe and responsible farming that benefits farmers, retailers, and consumers around the globe, the GGN Label supports worldwide sustainable development for the good of future generations and our planet.
- Develop an integral social media approach (both B2B and B2C) based on the strategic goals of our newly launched cross-category GGN label
- Create, implement and manage customised social media content (focus platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram)
- Monitor all channels, control the dialogue and take part in constructive interaction with users (community management)
- Analyse activities and offer reports to management showcasing the outcome of all efforts
- Stay updated on the latest social media trends and best practices to ensure relevant and effective measures are in place
- Leverage social media insights to support the management and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Degree in the field of communication, media, (digital) marketing or a related field
- 2–3 years of professional experience in social media management
- Proficient in German and English (both C1 level)
- High motivation to shape a new brand identity and actively take part in its development
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Open-minded character which understands that a strong team spirit is a natural component of success
- Integration into a multicultural, diverse team with shared values and the motivation to have a positive impact on the world and our future
- Possibilities to grow professionally and personally by encouraging to take ownership for your working area and by a culture of continuous learning
- Highly flexible approach in working time to ensure an optimum work-life balance
- Free use of local public transport (Jobticket), share in Urban Sports Club fitness program, free coffee, tea, and water
- Central office location in downtown Cologne
- Holistic security concept in pandemic periods (home office preferred, office times possible in case of special needs and regulated by guideline)
If you strive to be part of a purpose-driven organization, we will be happy to read your motivation letter expressing the reason you want to work for us and a CV summarizing your relevant skills for the position. Please apply via our online form: