Vollzeit Social Media Coordinator (m/f/d)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
Brenntag is the global market leader in chemical and ingredients distribution. The German based international company manages complex supply chains for both chemical manufacturers and consumers by simplifying market access to thousands of products and services. It combines a global network with outstanding local execution. Therefore, Brenntag is the industry’s most effective and preferred channel to the market for partners – really living its philosophy: “ConnectingChemistry”. Brenntag operates a global network with more than 640 locations in 77 countries. With its global workforce of nearly 17,500 employees, the company generated sales of EUR 12.8 billion (USD 14,4 billion) in 2019.
Our team in Essen currently has an opening for a Social Media Coordinator (m/f/d)
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and execute Global Social Media Strategy in the EMEA region
- Research of topics within the EMEA organization and work with internal market teams to empower the customer journey in all relevant Social Media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Develop and moderate yearly content calendar for EMEA region in line with the Global content calendar
- Collaboration with agencies in the development of campaigns tailored to different target groups
- Drive continuous improvement and best practices of increasing awareness, using innovative ideas to increase alignment and communications across all functions
- Work in a global network of Marketing specialists with exposure to top management
- University degree in marketing, journalism or communication science
- 3-5 years of work experience in the specific field of Social Media Marketing
- In-depth understanding & experience working on key social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Able to execute global initiatives and ensure customer journey from Social Media strategy through to each individual channel
- Experiences working cross-functional to develop and deliver collaborative campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with multiple sources within the global organization
- Solution oriented, pragmatic, flexible and self-driven with the ability to change course quickly, think big and start small to thrive in a high-energy environment
- Due to the international nature of this role excellent English language skills (verbal and written) as well German language skills at a conversational level are essential
- We offer challenging and wide-ranging tasks in a diverse, international and safe working environment
- START, our personalized training program, guarantees that you will be off to a quick start
- A competitive remuneration package, including holiday pay and a Christmas bonus, awaits you
- Take advantage of our company-sponsored pension scheme
- Flexibly schedule your working hours and breaks via your flextime account
- Benefit from free employee parking, convenient transport connections, and a corporate public transport ticket
- Our “House of Elements” offers modern and ergonomic workplaces, an award-winning company restaurant, and a selection of complimentary coffee varieties
- Your well-being is very important to us: Take advantage of our preventive health care offers, running groups, and yoga courses, and enjoy 30 relaxing days of holiday per year
We look forward receiving your application.