Vollzeit Social Media Executive (m/w/d)
The Schulte Group is a family-owned ship owner and ship manager well-established in the maritime industry with over 135 years of experience. The Group employs 18,000 seafarers and 2,000 people on shore, owns and co-owns over 90 vessels and manages about 600 ships. The main business areas of the Schulte Group are ship owning, which is the core business of Bernhard Schulte, and ship management operated through Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BSM). The Schulte Group has a global network of over 30 offices in major shipping locations.
The newly created role as Social Media Executive is an exciting opportunity to help driving awareness and demand in our markets in the multifaceted shipping industry. The role will offer you exciting opportunities with multiple social media channels and varied stakeholder relations. Helping to achieve commercial and reputational objectives, you will work closely with colleagues in our Communications Team and our specialist functions in all Schulte Group regions.
Are you an enthusiastic Social Media Executive?
The power of storytelling is your passion?
You love applying visual formats to engage your target groups?
Then we should get to know each other!
Your key responsibilities include generating ideas for campaigns and producing content for our international channels. If you are familiar with creating quality content and managing various channels that trigger interest and desire amongst our audience, we would like to meet you.
- Implement our Channel strategy by developing a global content plan
- Create appealing content in suitable formats, including campaigns for various aims (i.e. awareness, lead generation, employer branding)
- Establishing a strong network with our business units to identify possible content and convert this into involving stories
- Manage and analyse our social media channels and communities
- Understanding and applying the platform´s organic and paid functionalities
- Define social media standards and provide advice to our international marketing network
- Bachelor’s degree in Media & Communications, Marketing or related field
- Proven work experience within a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms and content creation and good understanding of social media marketing techniques
- Analytical working style and hands-on mentality
- Project Management skills with experience in the full project cycle, ability to prioritise and work on multiple projects
- Strong in communication and teamwork
- Fluent in English.
- Cost coverage for public transport, fitness allowance, canteen and other health-promoting measures
- Annual Leave Days: 28-30 (depending on the length of Service)
- Possibility to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- A workplace in one of the most attractive locations in Hamburg
Sie fühlen sich angesprochen?
To apply for this position, please submit your CV along with a covering letter, explaining the reasons you would be suited to the position, the latest by 31st January 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org