Befristeter Vertrag Social Media Manager (*)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with existing and future customers on social media. He/she will monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy. One important component is creating and publishing relevant web content and communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
The Social Media Manager manages and coordinates our global LinkedIn account, DB Schenker’s most important social media channel. In this role he/she manages our global community of administrators and controls social media governance on a global scale.
This function is a temporary replacement (maternity leave) and is limited to one year.
Responsibilities of the Social Media Manager
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content on a daily basis
- Develop relevant campaigns and content topics to reach the company’s target customers
- Monitor, listen and respond to users while cultivating leads
- Lead and coordinate the global content distribution process
- Manage and continuously develop a community of social media administrators across regions and countries
- Define, update and oversee corporate social media governance guidelines
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns
- Manage efforts in growing online reviews, advocacy and reputation marketing
- Build internal knowledge and support the social selling process
- Measure and analyze clear KPIs and insights to meet defined objectives
- Identify social media trends (channels and content formats)
- Cooperate with internal teams to generate, collect and create value-added content
- Manage accounts on native social media platforms as well as collaborative social media tools
- Passionate about social media and a proven track record of at least 5 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably with a focus on social media
- Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience
- Strong expertise in developing and driving social media strategies and campaigns
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the social eco system relevant to the company’s field
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide others when necessary (content development, creation and editing of content as well as reputation management)
- Evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Highly knowledgeable in the principles of search and social
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution
- Passion about the brand as well as creative, open and self-reliant
- Fluent in English