Vollzeit Social Media Manager – Content creation (English / German) (f/m/div.) – remote working in Germany
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Service Solutions GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Unlimited
Working hours: Full-Time
- Creating and publishing social media content for the corporate social media channels “Bosch Global” (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube)
- Copywriting: creating English post texts that convey our corporate messages in an engaging way
- Ideation and production of video content (Reels, Stories etc.) – created autonomously with editing apps or together with video agency
- Review and adapt postings provided by agency
- Research & evaluation of topics and handling of internal topic suggestions (partially in German)
- Responsibility for specific content series and development of new content formats
- Supporting channel management including analytics and paid media processes
- Implementation of learnings gained from content performance tracking
- Taking on an active role as part of a virtual global content team
- Research and identification of trends and best practices for social media topics
- Personality: Interest and/or experience in creating engaging content about complex topics; excellent language, interpersonal and communication skills
- Working method: High attention to detail, self-dependence and reliability; well-organized team player with the determination and ability to contribute proactively to the success of a virtual global team
- Knowhow and experience: Profound professional experience in content production for social media channels and channel management; hands-on expertise in usage of all current social media platforms and online tools; solid practical experience in PR, Corporate Communications, Marketing and Social Media in an agency or a corporate environment. Further experience with content marketing tools and/or photo- and video-editing software/apps.
- Language skills: English language skills on near native or native-speaker level and advanced German language skills (preferable)
- Education: Studies in Communication/Marketing/PR/Journalism/ Online Media Management or similar preferable
- Flexible and mobile work: Flexible and mobile working.
- Health & Sport: Wide range of health and sports activities.
- Childcare: Intermediary service for childcare services.
- Employee discounts: Discounts for employees.
- Room for creativity: Space for creative work.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Social counselling and intermediary service for care services.
The recruitment contact or superior will be happy to provide information about the individual benefit plan.
Please share samples of your latest and most relevant social media content related work in English and let us know what your earliest starting date is as well as your salary expectation.
Are you interested? Then send us your application.
We are looking forward to your application! Thank you very much!
Contact person HR:
Ms. Zaria Afzal