Vollzeit Social Media Manager (Editorial) (m/f/d)
At StepStone we have a simple but very important mission: As one of the leading online job platforms, we help everyone find the right job. Therefore, we need you!
To accomplish our mission, we are looking for a Social Media Manager (Editorial) (m/f/d) in Düsseldorf. In our Content Marketing team you will be working with the Head of Content Marketing to define and deliver the Social Media strategy for seeding StepStone’s content programme in Germany & UK in line with our brand positioning.
Together with our strong performance marketing team it is your task to create and execute a cross-platform content strategy via paid and organic methods.
Does this sound like you? Join us and become part of one of the largest German digital enterprises with more than 3.600 employees. In addition to our international footprint, we are also part of the Axel Springer SE family and its unique European family of successful companies.
We’re always interested in working with amazing people. Just hit the Apply button – we’d love to hear from you!
PS: We would be super happy if you add a portfolio to your application, so that we can get a better understanding of how you approach Social Media strategies. Thank you!
- Set clear objectives for the different social platforms
- Work with internal teams and external agencies to produce a variety of content formats in both German and English language
- Own social media calendar within the content programme to deliver integrated activity across Germany & UK
- Support content seeding through copywriting and scheduling of posts
- Work closely with Media Relations team to control flow of business information
- Support key business initiatives and ensure relevant messages are represented across our social channels
- Define social media reporting
- Advise senior management personnel in promoting their personal social media activities
- Proficiency in German and English language (spoken and written)
- Strong social media content creation and writing skills (experienced social media editor)
- Ability to act as a social media storyteller
- Experience in planning and implementation of social media campaigns
- Proven experience of managing social media channels
- Knowledge and use of all major corporate social platforms
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Experience of utilising Social media listening tools
- Budget management
- Your start at StepStone: Two days of onboarding with your new colleagues and an individual settling-in period
- Individual professional career: We help you reach your goals with a personal career plan and trainings
- An attractive location at Düsseldorf’s Media Harbour: a light-flooded office, state-of-the-art equipment and a subsidised underground parking space
- A Grown-Up company with Start-Up flair: A dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies, direct communication on first name basis from trainee to CEO, short distances, helpful and engaged colleagues and flexible working hours
- Stay fit: In-house fitness studio and various gym courses
- Avoid long queues at the post office: You can order your parcels directly to the office
- Your board is sorted: Free coffee from our in-house barista and fresh fruit
StepStone GmbH, Völklinger Straße 1, 40219 Düsseldorf – Medienhafen
Apply now via the “Apply Now” Button and ensure further information about the next process steps within 5 days!
Please let us know if you wish to be addressed in gender-neutral terms.
Please, find our data privacy statement here.