Vollzeit Social Media Manager (f/m/d), Home Office möglich
Heidelberg Materials – Material to build your future
Heidelberg Materials is one of the world’s largest integrated manufacturers of building materials and solutions with leading market positions in cement, aggregates, and ready-mixed concrete. We are represented in over 50 countries with more than 51,000 employees at almost 3,000 sites.
At the centre of our actions lies the responsibility for the environment. As the forerunner on the path to carbon neutrality and circular economy in the building materials industry, we are working on sustainable building materials and solutions for the future. We enable new opportunities for our customers through digitalisation.
Are you keen to engage people around our ambitious decarbonisation journey and position Heidelberg Materials as a leader in the building materials industry?
Then join our Group Communication & Investor Relations Department as Social Media Manager (f/m/d).
In this role, you will be part of the Corporate Communication team and proactively inform and engage our communities and stakeholders on social media. Group Communication and Investor Relations plays a crucial role in enhancing Heidelberg Materials‘ reputation and value among investors, policymakers, the public, employees, and customers as the front runner on the path to carbon neutrality and circular economy in the building materials industry.
As our new Social Media Manager, you will report to the Head of Corporate Communications and be located in our headquarters in Heidelberg, Germany.
Your next challenge
- You manage our global social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter) and drive their reach and continuous strategic development
- Create and implement social media campaigns in close collaboration with the global communication team and other business partners
- In close cooperation with the broader Corporate Communication team, you will implement an integrated social media strategy, increase followership and drive the editorial planning for our social media channels
- You develop state-of-the-art content combining text, image, graphics, and video engaging our external stakeholders
- You actively manage our social media community fostering exchange and dialog
- You co-develop and run a corporate influencer network in close cooperation with the Employee Communication Manager
- In close partnership with the broader communication team, you will establish and maintain a KPI framework fostering a 360°, insights-driven communication approach
- At least 3 years of professional experience in social media management, ideally in a creative or digital agency
- A degree in digital media management or journalism/communications
- Profound knowledge of all relevant social media platforms, an intuitive understanding of digital trends and community needs
- A creative streak, passionate about telling stories, and creating content in a variety of formats
- Exceptional writing and expression skills in both German and English (being an English native speaker is a plus)
- Interested in current economic, social, and geopolitical issues
- Outstanding project and stakeholder management skills as well as strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Team player with a strong sense of ownership, well organized, focused on high quality, creative, and able to multi-task
- Flexible working time models with up to 50% remote working within Germany
- 30 vacation days plus additional special vacation days
- Attractive compensation with profit share/bonus, Christmas and vacation payment
- Multiple learning & development options: support of job-related further training, E-campus, various technical and leadership development programs
- JobTicket, JobBike and further special conditions and discounts for e.g. gyms
- Company fitness room, various sports classes, health and prevention campaigns
- Individual onboarding with buddy program as well as various networking initiatives (Network of Women, International Network etc.)
- Modern headquarters next to the river Neckar with ergonomic workplaces and height-adjustable desks
- Canteen with discounted and healthy meals
- Bicycle and underground parking with charging stations – for e-bike and car
…and much more.
We believe in the power of diverse teams and therefore welcome applications from all people – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Please apply online. If you have any questions, please contact us:
Lara Janna Pasaric
Talent Acquisition Lead
For more information: