Vollzeit Social Media Manager (m/f) – Cologne, Germany
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
Dyson is a global technology company founded in 1993 in Malmesbury, UK. Over 10,000 people, including James Dyson himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. It’s all about better ideas and better technologies to solve other people problems.
Since 1998 Dyson can be found on the German market. Over 130 people are responsible for the marketing and selling out all our Dyson products. We are on an expansion drive and have many exciting plans for the future, therefore we are looking for a:
Social Media Manager (m/f) – Cologne, Germany
- Create a monthly/annual social media calendar including all the posts
- Provide engaging content including text, image and video
- Segment and target to deliver more relevant message to commercially appealing audience
- Create local content (I.e. invites to events, contests, special dates, promotional campaigns, etc.)
- Adapt text/copy for global posts
- Shoot and post Facebook Live videos and pictures during events
- Manage Dyson Germany Facebook and YouTube accounts
- Manage sponsored content on Instagram and work together with our headquarter for the Global Instagram Account
- Monthly tracking & analysis
- Develop clear KPIs; measuring, analyzing and acting timely on results
- Supervise Social Media Customer Service and be the main point of contact with our customer services to inform them about special dates and promos. Answer comments and question on YouTube
- Help the Commercial team to translate social video subtitles and voice overs
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Ensure alignment between global direction and local implementation
- Social Influencers Tracking
- Elaborate a list of influencers/Instagrammers according to Dyson for each campaign and new product development
- Follow up hashtags and influencers´ campaigns results: number of posts, engagement, etc.
- Analyze what happens in our communities and our audience
SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- University degree in Communications, Marketing, Arts or relevant studies
- About 3-5 years’ experience of working in digital marketing and/or social media
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written (in English & German)
- Creative and proactive person
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Excellent knowledge of all Social Media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.