Vollzeit Social Media Manager (m/f/d), Home Office möglich
The Bicester Collection are the worlds’ leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
The Social Media Manager (m/f/d) will be reporting into the Marketing Director Campaign, Planning & Performance and will be responsible for managing and implementing the social media strategy with the goal of developing the social media platforms, creating engaged and extend social media communities, and establishing social media as a key part of the marketing engine. You will ensure consistency of our brand tone, reputational health, and social media experience across all channels.
You will have extensive knowledge and experience in social media and the impact it has and be up to speed on all new and developing social media and digital innovations. You will ensure that the Ingolstadt Village and Wertheim Village social platforms are generating buzz and excitement, which drives new visitors and ensures the brand is top of mind in new and existing markets.
In addition, you will help support the amplification of marketing campaigns and work cross-functionally to support social media best practices across the business.
- Solely develop, manage & implement the owned social media strategy, and calendar management across Germany and keep up to date with evolving social media features and trends
- Experience in content editing
- Have a strong understanding of existing and upcoming social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest and other platforms of interest.
- Implement TikTok to the German Villages
- Lead the execution of Omni-channel social media marketing campaigns to achieve maximum ROI and business growth and make clear recommendations on how to amplify marketing initiatives through social media.
- Facilitating creative briefs to content creators.
- Oversee and manage all social media contests and giveaways
- Training and development of the team
- Create unifying story-arcs across multiple initiatives, working alongside marketing and in close cooperation with the Social Media Coordinators to keep platforms updated with relevant, and engaging content
- Ensure trafficking of content, real-time engagement, and influencer outreach is efficient and meets social media amplification requirements
- Leading, liaising with all relevant stakeholders and collaborating with the wider marketing teams to deliver strategic objectives via social channels.
- Identify KPIs to measure success of social media platforms and set clear goals to increase brand awareness, channel growth, and direct traffic to ingolstadtvillage.com and wertheimvillage.com
- Provide ongoing analysis, key insights, and recommendations to optimise performance of social media and re-inform various areas of the business
- Protect and enhance Ingolstadt Village’s and Wertheim Village’s brand reputation through social media by developing a social media community, monitoring, and ensure the responding to customer feedback, comments, and social media posts (including digital cover at weekends)
- Oversee reporting across all social media activity, communicating to the wider business as relevant and aligned with weekly and monthly updates
- Development and execution of Community Management across all channels including driving customer advocacy and UGC’.
- Research and implement new platforms and tools to drive digital innovation, meet business needs, improve efficiencies, reach new audiences/markets and measure success
- Utilise social media management tools including Hootsuite and Falcon
- Working with the central team, as the long-term social strategy is set up from the central colleagues.
The Ideal Candidate
Deep understanding of all things digital, with a passion for social media with a strong background leading an in-house social media team (Coordinator’s in both Villages)
You will have experience of transforming a brand’s social media presence with clear demonstrable results and a track record of managing multiple projects, briefs, and stakeholders
Balanced commercial acumen with creative flair, exemplified through proven track record of implementing successful and innovative marketing campaigns
Understanding of luxury retail, fashion industries and the off-price retail industry
Knowledge of social media tools: scheduling/posting, reporting/analysis
Impeccable communication skills: writing, content development, presentation
Experience of working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
Highly organised and exceptional planning capabilities
Language skills: German and English fluent in spoken and written
Establish standards and procedures to ensure best practices are implemented, with the ability to change (and influence change) as needed
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. To work in one of the teams at any of the Villages is to play an active role in redefining both the art and the science of retail. This creates a dynamic approach that underpins our ability to anticipate future trends in a fast changing world. In return for your Authenticity, Critical Thinking, Innovation, Passion and Vision, you’ll receive a generous salary and we’ll also reward you by:
- Looking after you: You’re entitled to 30 days of annual leave (plus German Bank Holidays) and your birthday off, plus extra leave if you are getting married or moving. We provide life assurance cover, pension, personal travel insurance and flu vaccinations
- Treating you: discounts throughout our Villages, discounts with other retailers (known as My Choices) and a very generous employee referral bonus
- Championing you: you’ll be working within a creative and collaborative environment like no other, with the opportunity to develop your professional and personal skills while advancing your career.