As Social Media Manager- Poland, you will be responsible to bring our Polish Instagram account to the next level and by that directly contribute to our business results. Your main goal is to daily inspire and enable our community through engaging content and by that connect them with our Westwing brand redirecting them organically to our website. This position is unlimited and location can be in Munich or remote.
Vollzeit Social Media Manager- Poland (m/f/d)
What you’ll do
- successfully run the feed management of the polish Instagram account on your own by strategically deciding about content and captions
- closely collaborate with Social Media Managers from other countries to build and further strengthen synergies between the channels and run global campaigns
- analyze the performance of your content, derive conclusions and implement learnings accordingly
- review latest social media trends and arising features, evaluating their relevance for Westwing and presenting recommendations how to embrace them
You come with
- solid experience in running organic social media channels (within a company or agency). A plus: you successfully publish inspirational content on your own social media account or blog. If so, we would be thrilled if you would include your social media account or blog name in your application!
- interior and design passion and strong feeling for our brand
- creative and organizational talent with excellent communication skills, hands-on mentality and basic analytics skills that allow you to decide which content to post
- good experience with Office tools, esp. Excel and Powerpoint
- Polish language skills on mother tongue level and very good English language skills
What you can expect
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel“
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Lea Unrath. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 1,900 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522m of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ’shoppable magazine‘, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.