Vollzeit Social Media Manager Sports and SEO (Malta)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
As a trendsetter and first mover PlatinGaming is ideally positioned in the development of specialized software with a team of over 50 highly qualified technicians and developers from over 10 nations with several other offices in different countries. PlatinGaming is internationally successful since its establishment in 1995. Its core competencies include the development of online gambling and sports betting software.
Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities. The tasks includes:
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content.
- Search for news/articles to post and write blog articles.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a social way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Engage in dialogues and answering questions for the Company in Social Media spaces, where appropriate.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business.
- Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results and report notable threats to appropriate management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent German and English writing and language skills
- Experience in the gaming and sportsbook industry
- Interested in Sports
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques
- You are a good team player
You are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact?
Don`t hesitate to apply for a job on the beautiful island of Malta, a wonderful place to live and work. At PlatinGaming, you’ll find a highly qualified team that also helps to adapt to your new professional and personal surroundings. We will cover your travel expenses and help you in finding accommodation.
Get Hired, Apply Now!