Vollzeit Social Media Project Coordinator (m/f)
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
Social Media Project Coordinator (m/f)
To be prepared for the next generation of Red Bull social experiences and products we offer an exciting opportunity in our Digital Media Team located in Wals/ Salzburg, Austria.
In this challenging position you are responsible for creating, maintaining, feature development, onboarding and user management on Red Bull’s social media platforms and products. You’ll innovate and optimize product features, usage and drive the next generation of features and platforms. Furthermore you contribute to the development of internal knowledge base and create user guides for our social media platforms.
By using global best practices as examples you drive up-take of social media internally as well as externally. As an expert in social media you drive adoption of these platforms and develop compelling social experiences for consumers.
- University degree in marketing, public relations, business, or similar field
- Minimum 2-5 years of related overall experience in Digital Marketing/Brand Marketing or Social Media
- Profound experience in management of digital development projects (e.g. websites, mobile applications)
- Strong understanding of web and social media landscape
- Strong understanding of consumer behaviour and attitudes online
- Ability to think, plan and excute resourcefully
- Fluent English is required, multilingual is a bonus
- Ability to work well-organized and structured
- Strong communicating skills
- Genuine love of technology and social media