Trainee Start up! focus: IT, Technology or Product & Innovation – More than a traineeship!
Beachte: Diese Stellen-Anzeige ist abgelaufen und ist möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant!
The great experience.
Talent and Telekom – that really fits together! We have a great deal to offer: the diversity of a global player, the innovative strengths of a leading ICT service provider and the prospects of a forward-looking company. We see ourselves as a partner for our interns. So start your career with Deutsche Telekom and reveal your talent!
Deutsche Telekom AG. For consolidated services. We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We’re on our way to become one of the industry’s top service companies and want you to help us to get there.
- As a high potential, you will solve challenging tasks and drive transformation within the company
- During the 15-18-month program you will take on entrepreneurial responsibility, actively shape projects and spend several months on an international assignment
- You will prove yourself in exciting projects in areas such as technology , IT, products and innovations and over-the-top services
- You will receive support from your personal mentor – a member of the top management You will take responsibility for developing your own potential, supported by seminars, workshops and networking events and a personal training budget
- You have completed or are about to finish a degree with an above-average result and are technically inclined
- You are courageous and creative in seizing the initiative
- You convince others with your entrepreneurial behavior
- You already have initial experience in project work and international cooperation. You also stand out thanks to your high degree of customer focus, flexibility and your great willingness to learn
- You can provide evidence of internships and/or initial work experience in a global company, preferably abroad
- Extra-curricular and social commitments are important to you and you have already demonstrated this through various activities
- International high potentials with good English and good German skills are most welcome