Vollzeit Upfield Deutschland GmbH | Social Media Manager
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We are the largest plant-based company in the world, a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Becel Pro-Activ, Lätta that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
Social Media Manager
About the Role
Upfield is looking for a Social Media Manager who’s ready to take the next step in their career. Someone confident to own, manage and publish social channels & social campaign (organic and paid) – from planning to publishing to optimization to reporting without thinking twice.
Looking for someone who loves social media and won’t “settle” for just any job. Someone who is excited to share their knowledge with the wider marketing team, coaching others on what effective social activation looks like. Someone who brings energy and positivity to their work, who is ready to dive into the platforms and the data, and who prides themselves on excellent execution.
You’ll be part of a digitally focused media team in Germany in the wider marketing department, as well as part of a community of experts across markets. You’ll collaborate across the wider team and be the go-to person on how to deliver the most effective social media campaigns and tests. You’ll focus on both the media insights and the business implications, constantly questioning ‘so what’ and be excited for ‘what next?’ You’re contributing to, and learning from a team driving a data-driven marketing revolution. You’re excited to join us for that transformation, not just when the hard work is done.
- Manage Upfield’s social media channels for Upfield brands e.g. Lätta, Becel Pro-Activ, Rama – identifying target audiences, defining KPIs, strategy, developing campaigns, executing, optimizing and measuring performance
- Focus on publishing content and managing the different social channels including social media campaigns
- Execute social media across Upfield’s brands:
- Manage social media budgets (paid and organic), drafting and revising media test and scale schedules
- Liaise with key stakeholders incl. creative, analytics, media planning to drive cohesive plan and execution
- Oversee social community management and supporting community management agency
- Copy writing (as required – supported by creative resource)
- Meet with the vendor community on a regular basis to ensure Upfield is leveraging latest products and technologies
- Identify and implement audience-led tests, optimizing relevant creative and media execution
- Core focus areas: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok and other new platforms
- Synthesize detailed social data into actionable insights and recommendations towards Upfield and the Brand Manager’s business objectives
- Provide thought leadership on how to effectively use ever-changing social media landscape
- Proactively seek out opportunities to continuously improve test and scale campaigns
- Stay abreast of social trends, insights and new product launches and share regularly with wider team across markets
- Strong German native writing skills – attention to correct mechanics and grammar are a must
- Exhibits accountability for the measurable success of programs and agency capabilities
- Passion for technology, marketing and its influence on consumer behavior
- Ability to communicate to stakeholders regarding media campaign success and suggested changes
- Strong communication, time management and analytical skills
- Must be detail-oriented, very organized, a multi-tasker and able to work well under pressure
Professional skills & experience
- Degree level qualification required
- Must possess 3+ years social media experience
- Highly familiar with social ads managers (e.g. Facebook, Twitter etc.) and best practice of implementation within each
- Familiar with analytics platforms including Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint – in particular, Excel
- Experience with ad serving technology (e.g. Google Campaign Manager): trafficking, pulling reports and tagging preferred
- Experienced with social management platforms (e.g. Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Salesforce Social Studio) preferred
- Influencer Marketing experience preferred
- Understanding of social monitoring tools, such as Crimson Hexagon, Netbase, SocialBakers, Brand Watch etc. preferred
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
Apply or more information?
Are you ready to join us? Then hit the apply button now! Part of the process will be a 45-minute video interview. If you are not ready yet and want to know more about the role, you can contact the Recruiter, Claudia Funk, on +31 15606591. You can also send a text, whatsapp or signal for faster communication!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-CF1