Werkstudent Working Student (f/m/d) – Communication Social Media
ABOUT THE TEAM
SAP’s Intelligent Enterprise turns any business into a best-run business. The Customer Advisory (CA) organization in Middle Eastern Europe (MEE) is chartered with differentiating SAP as the innovation partner of choice by making the Intelligent Enterprise value and experience real for every customer.
The Industry, Value, Solution, Cloud Transformation & Architecture, Security and Sustainability teams come together under the Customer Advisory MEE roof.
Based on our deep understanding of our customers’ industries and working closely with our partners, we act as trusted advisors to SAP customers in the MEE region. We provide clear guidance, roadmaps, and demos that help customers understand how to maximize value from their SAP solutions and how to improve their core processes.
As a working student you will part of the MEE Customer Advisory organization and working closely with the MEE CA Head and Management.
We are looking for talented people with strong business, communicational and teamwork skills. Your activities include (but are not limited to):
- You will actively manage social media accounts, with a particular focus on LinkedIn
- You will develop materials in the area of communication with varying contents in the form of videos including editing, graphic assets (images, info-graphics), social posts or blogs in English language.
- You will create storyboards and will be in the thick of things from technical conception to the implementation of potential video shoots, to post-production
- You will help us to prepare and present professional quality content, introducing new ideas for high impact communication / presentation of key messages
- You will update the CA Portal, with posts, content, videos, polls, quizzes, news & events, ideas of your own
- You will support our team in organizing and communicating enablement programs for the Customer Advisory organization in MEE.
- You will be given a high degree of creative freedom and responsibility to develop personally and grow in the field
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: communication sciences, media informatics, digital media, IT, economics, marketing, or comparable courses of
- Technical skills:
- expert in Microsoft Office Apps
- Photo and video editing
- Video production is an advantage
- Language skills:
- fluent business English – spoken and written, with the ability to structure and phrase content in an appealing manner for readers
- Soft skills:
- You enjoy writing and have a high level of textual confidence
- Enthusiasm for topics such as social media and online communication
- Independent, creative, and well-organized solution-oriented working style
- Team player & enjoys a fast pace
- Creative, open to new ideas & questions the status quo
- Knowledge of common social media channels is an advantage
We are SAP
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
We build breakthroughs
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.